About the Pelvic Pain Support Network
The Pelvic Pain Support Network is a patient led organisation with a board of trustees who are all patients or carers. We are a registered charity.
Our advisory panel comprises experts from across the world, including Australia, the USA, Italy,France and the UK who are clinicians, researchers and health professionals with an interest in pelvic pain.
What we do:
- Provide support, information and advocacy for those with pelvic pain, their families and carers. Our information for patients is certified by the Information Standard.
- Promote and deliver education sessions about pelvic pain in the curriculum of health professionals and amongst the public.
- Encourage and support of research to increase knowledge and understanding of the impact of pelvic pain.
For more information see here.
The Pelvic Pain Support Network supports those with pelvic pain whether they have a diagnosed condition or not.
This website provides:
- Support and information about diagnosis and treatment for those with pelvic pain, their families and carers
- Patients' experience, managing and communicating about long term pelvic pain
Some of the conditions covered are: Adenomyosis, Adhesions, Cancer (Bowel and Ovarian), Crohn's Disease, Cysts, Diverticulitis, Endometriosis, Deep Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Painful Periods (Dysmenorrhoea), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Pudendal Neuralgia, Ulcerative Colitis and Vulval pain.
Join our new support community at www.healthunlocked.com/pelvicpain
Please support our petition to get education about persistent pelvic pain included in the medical curriculum for health professionals
Please click the following link: -
Do you have questions about pelvic pain or want to share experience/help others ?
Join our Community here www.healthunlocked.com/pelvicpain