News Archive

Nov 28, 2012

Bladder Pain

Do you suffer from bladder pain syndrome (formerly known as interstitial cystitis)?

A team of researchers are keen to hear from patients affected by the condition to help us develop new research projects to improve the management and care of those affected. If you have any concerns about issues raised in this questionnaire, please consult your GP.